Cylinders & Pistons
- Two-stroke engine.
- Various cylinders with open and closed channels.
- Pistons with pin and rings, assembled for chain saw and trimmer use.
- High durability for high engine rpm:s and long duration, for professional use.
Dimension, Weight and Material
- Piston and cylinder diameter: 34 to 60 mm
- Material Pistons: AlSi18CuMgNi
- Material Cylinders: AlSi9Cu3
- Material Piston rings: Cast Iron.
- Piston rings specification according to G1, G2 or similar.
- Material Piston pins: Cold-drawn or cold pressed tube. Hardness 59-65 HRC, 17Cr3, 900-1800 N/mm2
- High-pressure die casting, low-pressure die casting/gravity casting with sand or salt cores.
- Complete equipment in house for machining cylinders and pistons after casting.
- Possibility for rapid prototype cylinders out from 3-D model.
- Nickel or chrome based plating for cylinders.
- Tin plating for pistons.
- Extensive resources for evaluating material structures, especially Si-structure, and critical dimensions required.
- R&D possibility for new projects and 3D drawings.