Electrical wires for chainsaws
- Conduct relatively low currents and withstand relatively low voltage. (Wire size = 0.5 mm²-1.5 mm²). Does not apply to cable for ignition module.
- Connect and ground to a number of different simple blade terminals 2.8-6.3 x 0.5-0.8, alt a number of different ring tongues with fitting (M3-M8).
- The cable should attach easily to various plastic clips.
- Demands for very high flexibility in both cold and warm surroundings (Conductor with 200 strands or more).
- Tough demands concerning the ability to withstand fuel and oil.
- Very tough demands on high ability to withstand wearing and fatigue both on the cable cover and on crimp parts, isolation crimps etc., since the application is subjected to very high vibrations.
- Demands on halogen free material.
- Must withstand UV-light.
Dimension, Weight and Material
- Cables (most often single): Wire size = 0.5 mm²-1.5 mm², Copper.
- Blade terminals: 2.8-6.3 x 0.5-0.8, Brass, Phosphor-bronze, Steel, Nickel-, tin plated.
- Most fitting for ring tongues: M3-M8.
- Cable length: Approx. 5 mm – 500 mm.
- Isolation material: Halogen free, highly flexible materials according to mentioned demands, outside diameter 1.5-2.5 mm.
- Automatic application of connectors with crimp control.
- The possibility for application (automatic preferred) of heat shrinks.
- Full quality control concerning crimping
- The possibility to deliver complete units with soldering, assembly/connecting, in moulding parts of cables in plastic, semi stripped, etc.