Forgings - Crankshaft halves
- A part of complete crankshaft with high strains. Together with the connecting rod it transfers the pistons in an up and down motion to a rotation. The counterweight is also included in the crankshaft to reduce vibrations.
- Important that the part is free from cracks and cold flows.
- Degreased and free from burrs.
- Delivery condition, soft annealed.
Dimension, Weight and Material
- High degree of accuracy for both diametrical and axial dimensions.
- Weight range, 90-400 gram.
- Material, DIN 17210-16MnCrS5-HH or similar.
- Cold forming