Angle gears for brush cutters and clearing saws
- The angle gear transforms torque from the engine to the cutting equipment.
- The ratio of the angle gear gives the cutting equipment the right speed.
- Impact resistance.
- High demands on material.
- Both professional and consumer variants.
- Long lifetime.
Dimension, Weight and Material
- Machined parts in high quality steel, alloyed, < Ø70
- Light metal castings, < 400 g /unit
- Grease, different types, 5-25 g/unit
- Bearings, different types.
- Die casting in both aluminum and magnesium.
- Machining of die casted parts.
- Machining of steel parts.
- Manufacturing of gear sets with conical spiral gears.
- Heat treatment, both trough and case hardened.
- Assembly of complete units.
- High demands on backlash and tolerances on assembled units.
- Surface treatment, manganese phosphate and others.