- Generating spark to ignite fuel mixture.
- Connected to spark plug with 0,5 – 1,0 mm spark gap.
- Disable spark by short circuiting stop terminal input.
- Energy comes from flywheel magneto.
- Technical knowledge of ignition system driven by flywheel magneto.
- Development, and laboratory resources for ignition system design.
- High levels of vibration, and continuous temperature.
- Rapid temperature changes.
- High demands on life length in stressed environment.
- Demands on halogen free material including cables.
Dimension, Weight and Material
- Adaptation to flywheel diameters 90 mm – 130 mm
- Different models of ignition cable length
- Spark plug boot mounted at delivery
- Coil winding on plastic bobbins with high demands on quality
- Vacuum potting with epoxy or polyurethane
- Lamination stack consisting of electro sheets
- Electronic circuit board mounting
- Final mounting and testing of ignition module performance